Protect yourself and the ones you love!
ICEcard is a card you carry with you everywhere you go. If you are ever in an emergency situation and are unable to speak for yourself, your ICEcard holds all the important information required by first responders to ensure your medical needs are properly and safely met.
It also holds the contact details of the people you've selected to be notified - just as the card says - in case of emergency.
• Cards are supplied in packs with matching Key Rings and Stickers which help to alert first responders that you are carrying an ICEcard.
• As thin as a Credit Card - Not bulky thickness found in USB card products
• Simply write on - No forms to fill in, or software to use
• First Responders & Paramedics don't need BARCODE READERS or LAPTOPS to read your key info!
• FULLY WRITABLE reverse surface with sections for each type of information (see sample image)
• DURABLE PVC material
• STANDARD credit card dimensions are 54 x 86mm, with a thickness of only 0.76mm (Same as your bank card)
• Designed with the advice of first aid professionals
• 'IN CASE OF EMERGENCY' displayed in bright, bold text along the top right hand corner of the card
• INTERNATIONAL (ISO) symbol for First Aid on the front
1 x STANDARD ICECard with writable reverse
2 x Matching key rings with writable space for 1 emergency contact
2 x Matching vinyl stickers in 2 sizes
EVERYONE should carry Emergency Contact & Key Medical Details with them at all times.
Card with WRITABLE surface on the reverse for EMERGENCY CONTACT details
2 STICKERS in each pack (e.g. stick on back of phone case etc.)
Space for MEDICAL INFORMATION, blood type & Doctor's contact details
Provided in Eco packaging with space to write To/From details on reverse
2 KEY RINGS in each pack to attache to Keys, Bags, Zippers