Protect yourself and the ones you love!
ICEcard is a card you carry with you everywhere you go. If you are ever in an emergency situation and are unable to speak for yourself, your ICEcard holds all the important information required by first responders to ensure your medical needs are properly and safely met.
It also holds the contact details of the people you've selected to be notified - just as the card says - in case of emergency.
• Clear 'MEDICAL ALERT' Warning Text on Front
• Cards are supplied in packs with matching Key Rings and Stickers which help to alert first responders that you are carrying an ICEcard.
• As thin as a Credit Card - Not bulky thickness found in USB card products
• Simply write on - No forms to fill in, or software to use
• First Responders & Paramedics don't need BARCODE READERS or LAPTOPS to read your key info!
• FULLY WRITABLE reverse surface with sections for each type of information (see sample image)
• DURABLE PVC material
• STANDARD credit card dimensions are 54 x 86mm, with a thickness of only 0.76mm (Same as your bank card)
• Designed with the advice of first aid professionals
• 'IN CASE OF EMERGENCY' displayed in bright, bold text along the top right hand corner of the card
• INTERNATIONAL (ISO) symbol for First Aid on the front
1 x 'MEDICAL ALERT' ICECard with writable reverse
2 x 'MEDICAL ALERT' key rings
2 x 'MEDICAL ALERT' vinyl stickers 40mm high x 28mm wide
1 x Gift sleeve with 'TO' and 'FROM' spaces to personalise for gift giving
Card with WRITABLE surface on the reverse for EMERGENCY CONTACT details
2 STICKERS in each pack (e.g. stick on back of phone case etc.)
Space for MEDICAL INFORMATION, blood type & Doctor's contact details
'MEDICAL ALERT' Warning Text & International First Aid Symbol on Front
2 KEY RINGS in each pack to attache to Keys, Bags, Zippers